Do you have an idea how digital tech can support mental health and wellbeing? Come and discuss it with us!
WEDNESDAY 14th AUGUST 2019, 12-1pm SEMINAR ROOM 1- THE CURVE, PRESTWICHHOSPITAL
WEDNESDAY 21st AUGUST 2019, 12-1pm SEMINAR ROOM A 2nd FLOOR- RAWNSLEY BUILDING, MANCHESTER ROYAL INFIRMARY
CAMHS.Digital is a collaboration between GMMH and The University of Manchester. Our aim is to develop new digital technologies to improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people.
We are holding 2 Drop In clinics where we will:
- Explain what we mean by digital mental health
- Brainstorm ideas of how digital technologies can support children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing
- Discuss CAMHS.Digital projects
- Talk about how you / your service can get involved
- Outline new digital mental health innovations
ALL WELCOME – booking not required
No expertise in digital tech required; just come along and share your thoughts
If you would like further info about this event, please email Heena Mistry Heena.Mistry@gmmh.nhs.uk